Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
Upsilon Omega Chapter
St. Louis, MO
Looking for some good, clean fun?
Join us on Thursday nights to play Bingo at the Omega Center just north of Natural Bridge on Goodfellow, in St. Louis, Missouri.
Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
and games begin at 6:30 p.m.
Our policy is simple. We want to provide you an enjoyable evening's entertainment with a completely honest and legal game, and we hope YOU are a winner!
1. No one under 16 years of age allowed in Hall during Bingo game, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. No one under 16 may play bingo, purchase cards, or pull tabs for anyone else!
2. Any extra game packets purchased (at discount prices) will be marked with a hole punched through it and must be played by that individual only !
3. Any individual caught playing only the extra game packet and the person who gave them the packet will be removed from the Bingo hall.
4. No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Hall. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at our bar.
5. Each game must be played on Card Color announced prior to game.
6. You must "BINGO" on the last number called. No sleepers!
7. We reserve the right to arrange seating if necessary. All seats reserved for our players. Thanks.
8. We reserve the right to remove anyone offensive to other players.
9. It is the player's responsibility to make themselves heard when they BINGO. Call the word "BINGO" loud and clear, and raise your hand so the floor attendant can locate you.
10. Multiple winners of any game will share the prize for that game.
11. All pull tab prizes must be claimed the night of purchase. No exceptions!
12. The Bingo Chairman will be the arbitrator in all disputes.
13. No Bingo cards sold after the first number is called in game 20.
14. No food or drinks are allowed to be brought into the Bingo Hall. Reasonably priced refreshments, food and drink are available at the snack bar. The Bingo workers will be glad to place an order for you at any time, just let them know! All cooked food should be ordered by completion of the 10th game, so they will be ready by intermission. We don't want to disturb your concentration on winning.
15. If you know someone who has a hearing problem, let them know that we will blink the light of the called number for them so they can enjoy a night of bingo also! We just ask that you inform the bingo workers at the table when you come in.
16. It is our policy to make this a night of leisure by calling numbers just slow enough to accommodate everyone no matter how many cards you wish to play or how old you might be! We waited all week to play - be patient and let everyone enjoy the evening.